1. Place the oil in a large pan,
add the onion and cook over a medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes,
until the onion is softened and lightly browned.
2. Peel, core and slice the apples into the pan. Add the coconut
to the pan with the salt, sugar, stock, curry powder, coriander
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring
occasionally to prevent sticking.
4. Process until smooth in a food processor or liquidiser and
return to the pan.
5. Cut the cod into large chunks. Add to the sauce and simmer,
uncovered, for 10 minutes until the cod flakes easily when
pressed with a knife.
6. Serve with plain boiled rice mixed with peas.